Another bracelet

I had an old sterling silver bangle bracelet that had traditional charms on it. I love it! So many good memories that come by looking at or talking about the bracelet when I wear it.

Well, today I just wanted to try to see if our new beads would work on the bangle and... voila - they do!!! Whoo hoo!

So although I love our bracelets and all, knowing that I can accessorize stuff I already have makes owning these beads even better.

Here's the Bangle:




I need to take a better picture because the color doesn't show up well here - the beads mostly have a purple color because I'm wearing a purple sweater today.



Yesterday my daughter "borrowed" a bead to put on your necklace to wear to church. It looked really classy:









Interested in a "bead of the month" club? I think it'd make a great "gift that keeps on giving!!" Just comment or contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fun Bead Parties. All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com