Another gorgeous bracelet

I love this concept. I have one bracelet chain and then whenever the mood strikes I can change out the beads to go with my mood, my outfit, my emotions - whatever! So fun!

So here's my latest - I'm going to call it "Love of Country"

The Bella Beads 925 beads that I'm using in this bracelet are:

Polka Dot Whale Murano Glass Bead
Fireworks Murano Glass Bead
Roman Sparkle charm
Ladybug Murano Glass Bead
Romeo's Love pendant
Snap Dragon Murano Glass Bead
Love Charm
Lime in the Coconut Murano Glass Bead
Birthday Candles Murano Glass Bead

I'm using the same bracelet chain with the cultured pearl clasp. I love the sounds the beads make when you move your wrist around - so fun! They look so pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fun Bead Parties. All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com